Dōjō (道場) is a Japanese term which literally means “place of the path”, and is used to name a hall or space for immersive learning or meditation.
- Prime Do, The Path of the Primordial Hero – is a non violent martial art.
- Prime Do, has been thought in Europe since 2007
- Locations like Switzerland, Italy, Israel, Russia, Belgium, Austria, Germany, Finland, The Netherlands, have hosted private training circles since then.
- In 2016, Prime Do system creator, Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken, grounded in The Netherlands, a not profit organization dedicated to research, innovation and consultancy. Published new articles, books on Prime Do, listed at the Matrix-Q Research Magazine.
- Introduction, Presentations on Theoretical Knowledge on Prime Do is now available online, under request.
- Experiential Trainings are provided in the city/region of Rhenen, in The Netherlands, since 2016.
- Intentional practitioners may apply for a trial session and trial season.
- Trainers Licenses and practitioners certificates, are provided to eligible students after evaluation.